Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Serendipity


Catharsis, originally uploaded by Itineranting.

I sleep with music. Choosing what makes me dance.
Stepping over the memories of eternity,
Reaching beyond the conversations of many midnights.
Trying to erase what was & what can never be.
Stronger in my own vulnerability.
Fallible only as a I can be. In loving. And losing?
And still walking, believing I will find my sunshine once the clouds are gone.
Revelling in the rain that touches my face and washes away the last trace of sorrow..

5 Comments:

Blogger gulnaz said...

that is a beautiful pic to match a beautiful post. you are off to a great start here. :)

6/28/2005 8:16 PM  
Blogger sameer said...

yes, i like too! and the picture is great - where/how did you take it??

6/29/2005 5:23 PM  
Blogger Itineranting said...

Thanks Gulnaz, K.
Took the snap through the window of an airplane.
And K, I miss Casa's & the Only Place more than the juice shop!

6/30/2005 2:59 PM  
Blogger sameer said...

Only Place had yummy steaks. But now I make better ones. :)

7/01/2005 7:15 AM  
Blogger Progga said...

babes,
I can see you're doing some good work with your camera. And the writing's interesting too!

7/08/2005 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home